Friday 24 July 2009

All my old cards before I got my promarkers













These are all my old cards that I made before my lovely mum got me my promakers (well thanks to Vicki buying me my very first promarker) now I am hooked and I have been practising my promarker colouring and mum says I am getting good with them , she said she was very impressed so I am feeling quite proud, I will show you my promaker colouring next time but until then here are some of my old cards that i made a few weeks ago.







4 comments:

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

They are all super fantastic Woody, my favourites are the miss anya cards... she is sooo cute and your colouring is so very neat.... Cant wait to see what you create next now that you have lots more promarkers.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Anonymous said...

These are all fab Woody. Can't wait to see what you've been up to with the pro markers x

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Hi Woody, looking forward to seeing your work with your promarkers :) I have a little award for you over on my blog, Drop by and grab it when you get some time sweetie.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Anonymous said...

Hi woody! I've left you a couple of awards on my blog x x